Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.
William John is finally here!!! He was born October 3 at 915pm!! We just got out of the hospital today because my blood pressure was hi...
For many of us we may have more or less time. But for me... I feel like I'm in the 2WW again! I'm not quite yet 38 weeks but I know once ...
Hey everyone as the time is drawing closer I am starting to think of all sorts of stuff....so my question is about c-sections since I'm n...
Ok so I just came back from my 37 week appointment and I had a growth scan to see how big the baby is. The tech said everything looks per...
me and my BF are due in 3 weeks with our first baby and i tried to get him to have sex the other night to help move things along, and he ...
I am getting induced 130am Thursday morning, October 1st. I am very anxious and I thought I was excited but this morning when I woke up i...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.