Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2009.
37 weeks. So im pretty sure there are ALOT of you ladies out there experiencing the same thing i am, but i really want to hear what you ...
so last night i was up from 1.30 - 4.30 having quite painful contractions on average 4 mins apart. what should i expect next? is labour p...
Hello Gals, Just thought I'd let you know I've been schedule for a Sept 29th C-Section......... Yikes. Original Due Date Oct 19th. Was ...
Sorry I spent so much time away. Hayden Elizabeth arrived September 12 at 4:40am. She is 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches long. It took 6 pus...
hey just looking for some advise on how to plan to have son circumcised? i just assumed that they would do it at hospital before we go h...
I am having my c-section on tomorrow morning. My DH and I are so excited. I can't wait to meet my two little ones.
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.