Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I was just wondering I know someone else had posted about this but I was wondering if anyone else had the strong urge to have another bab...
Ok girls, I wasn't planning on having another baby for a long time!! Since I always have to do fertility treatment I thought I wouldn't g...
Hi Ladies! We've made it a year. Went by pretty quick huh? So tell us about your toddler. Is he/she walking yet? How did the 1 yr old che...
Gabriel turned 1 today (Sept. 23rd) and I've been wanting to have the next baby for awhile now. I always knew I wanted my kids close toge...
So I posted about whether or not my husband and I should try for the next one, we did. My period was due yesterday but didn't show and my...
So our babies are quickly turning 1 which is hard to believe how fast this year has flew by. Just wanted to some opinions. I'm startin...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.