Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Hi Ladies, How are the babies doing?? Anyone already have plans for the 1st Birthdays?
Hi Ladies, Been a while, hope everyone is doing great! How are the babies? Anyone crawling or have any teeth yet? I thought Peri h...
So my daughter is 8 1/2 mths and lately she will NOT eat any baby food.. First I was thinking maybe she isn't hungry but this morning whe...
I have a son born October 27th 2010. What are you children doing and what are there birthdays?
Hello all, According to my sonogram tests am now 21 weeks two days. Last week my doc said my baby looks like 22 weeks. That means am t...
OK....Brady is still not sleeping thru the night and ever since we moved him to his own room (a month ago) it's like he's regressed in hi...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.