Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2011.
Had my 36 week appt and I'm 1.5cm dilated and 60-70% effaced, baby is head down. His head is resting right on my cervix. I'm off all the ...
So I keep having weird dreams... Its pregnancy, its the hormones happens all the time but clearly my dreams are revealing my anxieties.....
hi im 34 weeks and 5 days pregnant im on iron tabs but been on them for over a month and ive been fine on them. on sunday (sorry for tmi)...
I know this will be an odd question but is anyone doing things like going to the dentist before the birth, getting your hair done, etc.? ...
Hi ladies, have anyone saw their baby looks scary on u/s??? I did u/s 2D not 3D couple of days ago. My baby's upper lip look bigger than ...
I'm 33 weeks and the past few days I've been feeling a dull period like cramping feeling. I notice it often but it never amounts to anyth...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319840159
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.