Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2011.
We're having a boy. Just wondering how many boys vs. girls we have in the Oct group?
I don't about you ladies but I am getting anxious to meet our little one. With only 7-9 weeks left I am trying to get everything I can r...
Well it is here at last, the 3rd trimester! Is anyone having trouble sleeping? My little one is waking me at about 5 in the morning a...
Was just wondering when everyone is planning on leaving for maternity from their jobs. Everyone keeps asking me when I will be done work ...
What is everyone's due date? I am pregnant with twins & due 11/10. My Dr says I wont go past 38 weeks so that brings me into Oct. I am...
I am going to post our 16 week ultrasound picture that was taken. We are 24 weeks now, but I don't have an updated genital shot, this on...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319840159
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.