Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2012.
So I get really annoyed when people say that youve still got a LONG way to go when youre 35 weeks pregnant. Youve got 3 untill youre full...
Okay, I am 27 weeks today & my due date is October 31st. Can someone help me calculate the actual time/day/etc that I concieved? Was it i...
I just hit 24 weeks but all last week I had contractions, and just a few nights ago I had regular contractions for about an hour and a ha...
I was 20 weeks yesterday and to me my bump doesn't seem to of got any bigger :-( had my 1st scan at 12+1 and still have to wait another 2...
My 19 year old daughter is due October 16, 2012 with her first child. The babies father and her are together and he is addicted to methad...
thw ultrasound tech saw a white spot on my babys heart and saw a white spot on his brain, and my placenta was low. This is my first baby ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.