Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
I am 7w4d pregnant with my exs baby and it is hard!! He wants to be friends through this and i do to but hoping eventually to get back to...
I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with this while being pregnant. This is my 2nd child, going to have my son around October 2nd and 2 we...
My baby will be 4 months this weekend & I still haven't had no birth controls or anything because I just want to trust the pull out metho...
Hi ladies My 1st bby girl will be 5months in two weeks and I haven't seen my periods,I don't know if it's not yet time, I am not usin...
How many of you are a single mom? And raising your little bundle of joy by yourself?? My fiancé left me and our baby when our son was 2 w...
I am a first time mother Initially I had lots of milk unfortunately I lost my milk by second week I am worrying a lot for that Sometim...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.