Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
Hi everyone ...for those of you who are exclusively breastfeeding ..how often are you burping your baby? I feel like right now she isn't ...
How old is ur baby? How much milk are they eatting. . Have any one added rice to the babies bottle. .. my son is 1 month and he is eating...
I'm 40 weeks today and this morning at 5am my water broke! I woke up to a "pop" and it has been trickling out on and off since then. I'm ...
So my baby will be 3 wks old tomorrow and I've been using pads, but (sorry if tmi ahead of time) I have an ingrown hair right in the crea...
Im 40+3 , how much longer can they make me wait !
I am 40wks+3days. My chart says everything is in good shape but this afternoon the other Dr. ( my Dr. is on vacation the whole week) told...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.