Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
I really hope my baby girl comes on her own...have an induction set for November 2nd if she doesn't ....i can't wait to meet her and hold...
How did all you mommies loose weight ? Just had my daughter 4 days ago is it to soon to work out ? I'm tryn to breastfeed. Share with m...
So my cousin who was due on Nov 7th just had her baby and I'm jealous! I'm 40 weeks today and no signs baby is coming. Also noticed most ...
How long does it usually take to set in? Has anyone gone through this? I had my baby 5 days ago and not feeling myself. I know crying is ...
My baby girl is only 10 days old she hasn't had a bowel movement in three days called her doctor and they gave me a suppository, but she'...
Still waiting, getting to the point were I just want this baby out but just no signs of if happening. I have been so emotional and not sl...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.