Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
As you deliver your babies and move into motherhood, you'll have different questions. This forum will remain open to posts, but we have a...
Friday night while at the hospital i was 3cm 100% effaced. Saturday i finally lost mucus plug and been having severe cramping in back an...
Sorry it's been quiet here lately, my baby girl turned one yesterday so it's been a little busy. I now have 9 days left until my due date...
Can a Depo shot stop the bleeding after have a baby
So this morning i was peeing and right after all my pee came out a gush of fluid followed after..idk if it was my water or more pee now s...
I am already 21/2 cm dilated and ive been inserting EPO has any other mama used this Nd has it worked..my doc is stripping my membranes o...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.