Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
I am almost 21 weeks. I am just now feeling her kick and wanted to know when my husband may be able to feel her kick too. I can kind of s...
I wanna know your opinion on me having ssa postive blood work how yall think baby going to do.......and they put me on a pill u insert in...
Just turned 6 months yesterday had two muscle spasms on my right side followed by a contraction that lasted a minute but was very painful...
So we weren't going to find out the gender of our baby but yesterday at our 20 week anatomy scan they accidentally told me. Only I know a...
I'm wondering if there's a 'typical' time or certain trimester where a woman gains the most weight? As if it coincides with when your bab...
How early did you start nesting? I'm half way through, at 20 weeks, and I just want to clean and organize and improve our home.
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319840159
Salt Lake City, UT
salinas, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.