Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
finally.... i had the baby after being 7 days overdue! i had a 10lb 5 oz baby boy. and he is amazing. we named him Cohen Michael. i went...
I was wondering if anyone had some advice. This is my first baby and I really don't know what to do. Blake sleeps so well during the da...
Baby Ava arrived yesterday at 1:20 am, weighing in at 7 lbs, 11 oz. A natural childbirth, although I wanted drugs (seems that I waited t...
His name is Jebrael Cham and he was born September 13, 2008 at 2:30 am. He weighed 6lbs. 4oz. and was 18 in. long. I delivered him at 38w...
Well Domino Icess was born at 6 am o friday the 19th~! im very tired right now btu she was 6 pounds and 4 oz, 18 inches long and a full ...
she here 11lb and 23 1/4 inches long i was due on 25 but was to be inducced on friday there were no beds so had to go back in on satarday...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.