Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.
hello, i have had 3 pregnancies all together im 18 years old my 1st pregnancy came with great success i have a little girl that is 18 m...
hii well im now nerli 3 mounths late for my period i have took several tests and all negative after first missed period i had spotting i ...
At first I was ok with it because it was a sign of pregnancy, but come on now. It's been almost a month and I am living in a sports bra. ...
For anyone who still comes over here....Got my BFP today!!! I posted about it on the other Pregnancy Forums! Hope everyone is doing well!
I know we don't get on here like we used to, but I just wanted to let you all know that I think of you often and miss talking to you all!...
Today Jesse will be laid to rest.....Please keep Chantal and Jesse in your prayers today and everyday. May God keep Chantal and her fa...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.