Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.
Hi ladies! I was just wondering how all of you and all the babies are doing???? Mary is doing very well. She has her 3rd tooth comin...
My period that is!!! The last 3 days, both of my ovaries have been killing me!!! I mean just hurting so bad that I have to take Advil t...
Kisori is developing some rashed in her armpit, she has them on and off. sometimes we applied the steroids cream and it ws ok, then once ...
Looks like i will be going back to work in the next couple of weeks, which i knew would happen eventually, i'm not ready yet but we are r...
Ladies, sorry I have been so IMA lately...you know dealing with baby, work, school it’s quite overwhelming. Just touching base to see how...
So while I was prego with my son my doc perscribed me Zofran (sp?) any who, I can't remember if I was having gall stones prior to that or...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.