Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
finally was able to get a BFP.... #3 has been conceived....hoping and praying that this bean is strong and sticks with me again my due...
hope i have a chance! we werent really going to start until july, but we have a little chance this month. we had sex on tuesday night and...
so i have an appt for my annual appt on may 11th. problem is want to ttc this month and that is like a day or 2 after i ovulate. is it ba...
So we have been giving Fynn sweet potato which he loves, I cant give it to him fast enough. We tried avacado and that was a no go for sur...
hey ladies.....i finally have a minute to say hi to everybody and fill ya'all in....i am on spring break this week and next week is suppo...
So Kylie is a little over 7 months old, and still isn't crawling. I know that this is normal, but I'm still a little worried. She can't p...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.