Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2011.
I'm 39 weeks pregnant and trying to do things that will help labor come by my due date. Is it safe to have use a vibrator on the highest ...
Who else is sitting around feeling like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode? I went to the dr today and I'm 2cm and 80% thinned out. S...
No question, no vent just..Im sooo tired, I mean just tired....sigh.....long sigh!!!
Ok, so here's my issue. I am a pretty private person. I am being induced tomorrow and I would prefer no one to be hanging around my roo...
Alright ladies.. I'm back from my appointment. Did a lot of running around today before DH had to go to work.. So the doctor checked me a...
I have 8 days left till my September 13 due date. I haven't been to my doctor in several weeks and have no idea if my little girl is brea...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.