Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2011.
I've got major pain in my pelvic region it's gotten to the point I can't hardly walk I am due september 30th and wondering if this much p...
Okay... So I'm 13 days late and last month I was 3 days late it was a lot lighter than usuaL to top it off... I usually have a regular pe...
Okay i have five weeks to go and i was woundering what do i pack ? This is my 1st Baby and im worried im gnna be messing thing for me an...
At almost 38 Weeks I am super emotional these days, and straight out a wreck. I mean one minute I'm happy and the next I'm crying. My hus...
i Posted this in the pregnancy 18-34 forum as well Things R starting to look good , I Had my docters appointment today and I was told...
I woke up this morning went to the bathroom and than on my toliet paper there was some slimmy discharge with alittle spott of blood. I lo...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.