Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2011.
Is anyone else dilated yet? I was 1cm on August 4th. I have another appointment tomorrow morning and am hoping things are coming along ...
Since last night i have started spotting. I started losing my mucus plug all week but now there is fresh blood. When I use the bathroom i...
Just wondering what type of contractions everyone else is having latley. I get painless BH several times a day, but I have started to...
Ok, i'm 36 weeks, barely....and today I feel as though my little girl has shifted positions to a straight up and down. Her head has been ...
Has anyone packed a hospital bag yet? I have mine 80% ready just need to fit a few more things in. I figure we have 4 to 6 weeks left so ...
I am having sharp pains in my belly button and I don't know whether I should be worried or if it could also be the baby pushing herself o...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.