Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2011.
im 31 weeks pregnant and last night i went to the fair around 8..just to walk. my back and pelvic bones hurt everytime i walked. and i sa...
I'm asking this because I really don't have a clue what's supposed to be normal and what isn't...For a while now, I've been feeling what ...
I have one daughter already, and I am absolutely still loving her name as Violette. I always thought if i had another little girl her nam...
We need more people here! If you check in and notice that there are not a lot of recent posts, feel free to change that. I do check here ...
I'm hoping some of you Ladies would be able to help me with something. I have been having an off and on upset stomach for about a week a...
Hey ladies, I am new to this forum. I am in my 25th week now. I had a U/S at 21st week and am a little confused. Doctor told me it wa...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.