Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
Hey ladies, just a quick question if anyone has tried to induce labour? (naturally of course!) I'm 11 days away from my due date and 4/5 ...
Hey lady's I was due the 17th but had my beautiful baby girl Phoenyx Izzabella Marie on September 10th(went into labor the 9th) she was 7...
With me I was very scared about how it would effect me an my baby to have a vaginal delivery. With so much stress I was worried so I trye...
I am getting induced at 4am tomorrow and am super nervous. Just wondering if anyone has had previous experience and stuff like that. If a...
Hello all September Mommies and mommies to be I'm in hospital about to have my csection please pray for me and my son safe delivery. Lo...
I CAN'T do this anymore! I've gone to the hospital 3 times an been sent home onon "labor warning"... First time was 6 days ago contractio...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.