Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
40+5 in labor, will post labor and delivery story when my fat man arrives !!! :) wish me luck !
On Tuesday September 15th me and my boyfriend went out to Chipotle around 8:00pm, came home, ate and went to bed because he had to be at ...
It's gotten so quiet on here now most of you mums have had your babies. I'm still waiting. Was due 26/9 and after a sweep yesterday there...
My baby has acid reflux and projectile vomits after most feedings. :(. Anyone else experience this? If so, what has helped??
I'm due today and I'm starting to get very discouraged on if my baby will actually make an appearance before having to be induced. I want...
Its official. This mama will have her second born in October. Was due Sept 26-28ish... Waiting patiently and impatiently for him or her t...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.