Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
Im 41+1 ive tried raspberry leaf tea walking long distances tried acupuncture and tried bouncing on fit ball . Any other suggestions? Iv...
I was 6 days overdue with my baby, I finally got induced October 2nd at 9 am. I had all intentions on going meds free however, the pain ...
Hey ladies just checking in as we approach the end of September I wanted to see how many of us have had our little ones and who's still w...
Was due on the 30th. I had a membrane sweep that day. Yesterday and today I've been losing my mucus plug and now having different let bac...
I've now had false labour 3 times, the first two weren't half as bad as last night. I actually started to think I was in labour. Baby is ...
Due Sept 23rd & there was no sign of this baby coming. Came to the hospital & started cervadal at 7pm on the 29th. I was barely 1cm & 50%...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.