Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
There are lots of types or support for post surgery/c-section wounds as far as underwear and belly wraps and I don't know exactly what I ...
I have 4 more days to go and no contractions. This is my third baby. With the others I came early. I dont want to pass my due date. What ...
Almost 38 weeks and I'm sooo tired.. with my first 2 I was nesting by now and was on the go walking and exercising trying to help baby a...
So who has all had there baby? I'll be having my 3rd C-section on the 26th 15 more days and i'll be meeting my Surprise bundle of Joy!! S...
My due date is today and I haven't dilated at all. I will be induce on Sunday can't wait ❤️ to meet my baby girl.
I'm 37+2 weeks with my 2nd. It seems my baby is moving alot more now and actually causing pain and hardeness of the stomach. I get out of...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.