Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
Hi all! I'm 35 weeks pregnant today with my second baby. I'm just in just 5 weeks, but my dr thinks I'm going to deliver in the next 2 we...
I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as ...
I was planning in telling my parents tomorrow that I am pregnant (1st time) as I thought I was 7wks but found out am actually 5.5wks. ...
Just curious to how many of us are due on September 1st. This is my 2nd baby and I will be having a Girl again.
I found out I was pregnant almost a week ago. Called doctor and they made my appointment March 7th. Seems so long to wait. How long did y...
I'm 6 weeks with little to no symptoms but I've been so queezy starting this week. Am I actually going to throw up or the just a feel for it
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.