Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Teen Community

If you have a question, please visit our Teen Pregnancy Concerns forum.
So about 4 days ago me and my girl were fooling around naked and we was kissing while i was jacking off,then i proceeded to jack her off ...
Hey about a month ago i had sex for the first time with my boyfriend but i only bleeded a little. After that i got my period which was no...
Hey, i think my girlfriend is pregant but she hasnt really had sex so we are thinking she had been Sexually Assaulted during sleep and sh...
So I used a Trojan groove condom on my girlfriend yesterday, so I ejaculated after sex then I kept going and my penis got a little bit fl...
I’m a 17 year old virgin and my boyfriend fingered me, I’m not sure if he had semen on his fingers but I was fingered during ovulation an...
Last night, I was with my girlfriend, and after a while of laying down together, I began to finger her. Prior to the fingering, my hand w...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.