Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
Hi. I'm currently 2 months pregnant. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a doctor. So, I've come here for advice. I've lost 10 pounds. & lo...
I had a period feb 28 til about march 4 I had sex March 8 and march 24,27,28,29 I didn't have a period in March I took a pregnancy test A...
I came on my period in dec. And jan but not in feb. I started spotting vomiting end of feb and beginning of march they told me I was 13we...
Hello. So I have a question. I got pregnant last year so I am trying igure out when I got pregnant. My LMP was may 31,2013. I had sex jun...
I've been sedentary for several months, but my doctor still suggested that I attend a prenatal strength and yoga class. It was one she ha...
Ever since I started showing at 15 weeks I feel like every day I gain 30 lbs! Truthfully I've only gained 10 lbs at 20 weeks but I eat co...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.