Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

5W4d bpm @ 111. Now 6W1d bpm @ 83. What does that mean? No pain. No bleeding. hcg 20,000 (+/-) on 5W4d. Numbers increases. But bpm declin...
Did anyone get there teeth done during pregnancy? My dentist wants me to get my cavities and the deep cleaning is it safe? :)
Hello all! I just recently found out that I am pregnant. I am 4w5d pregnant with my second child. I have been having menstrual like cr...
I read somewhere that as the pregnancy progresses and the placenta begins functioning that the yolk sac disappears. I know that they plac...
My girlfriend took gynaecosid and ampiclox bcham weeks ago after we found out she was six weeks pregnant, I’ve changed my mind and want h...
Hello dear Im pregnant woman 35 yrs old Im obesse 140Kg I did triple test and the result was as follow Estriol : 0.3 ng/ml Hcg : ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.