Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
41 - 60 (of 337977) questions
I am an Asian, 31ys old, and this is my first pregnancy. My last menstruation begin on 15th April, and my menstrual cycle is about 29 da...
Is there any formal recommendation for this? Doctors seem to do it at different times. I had my first ultrasound at 20 weeks! I hear o...
Not to mention that I've never been in any sort of sexual contact with a guy. I am 16 years old and I've always had an unreasonable fear ...
Have you experienced any morning sickness with this pregnancy? How bad has it been? If you have had more then one pregnancy- how bad is...
I read recently the staggering number of pregnancy complications. Up to 94% of women who have given birth report at least one health com...
Making me depressed n im scared about what pressure can b causing to bby
I went for ultrasound because I was spotting(mostly light brown) and my HCG was 3800, and by LMP I am 5.5 weeks along. Ultrasound showed...
hi this is about my sister in law she has been diagnosed with a cystic hygroma and has an amnio that has returned negative so it is not c...
On Friday, September 21 I took a dollar tree test and got a BFP. I have taken 3 tests since then and all were positive including the digi...
Is anyone from or currently living in Arizona? Just curious.
I am 33 weeks pregnant almost 34 weeks I smoked weed because I had to smoke because I was throwing up constantly. I recently stop smoking...
Anybody here live in arizona
Anybody live in the hot az?? :)
I am 26 weeks pregnant and had to treat my head for lice. I used NIX and now I am freaking out because it says ask a doctor before use.
I had what I thought was my period 11 days ago, however it was only for one day and I had brown discharge for the next couple of days aft...
I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and I have been having lower back pain that lasts a long time, a few days ago I felt really watery discharge...
I am 33 weeks pregnant almost 34 weeks I smoked weed because I had to smoke because I was throwing up constantly. I recently stop smoking...
Hi I'm a ftm age 30 10w 5d I'm also Vegan and I plan on breastfeeding. My concern is what will I feed my baby if my milk is low?! I've be...
Share your best tips for labor and delivery. We're all nervous as the big moment approaches. Share your experience!
I had this at the end of my pregnancies but some have it early on as an early sign of pregnancy. This article explains why but wondering...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.