Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
61 - 80 (of 337977) questions
Who are you inviting into the delivery room with you? What to do if you have someone who wants to be there (IE: mother in law who dr...
I went to the hospital with sever abdominal pain & was diagnosed with a oviran cyst. I just had light vaginal bleeding so I'm not sure if...
With my first I could breastfeed because my son wouldn't latch and I didnt produce enough to fill him up so I made the decision to formul...
I had my ultrasound today and it shows no heartbeat. Do I just give up or I can wait around awhile and see if matters change.
This is my first pregnancy and I’m supposed to be 7 weeks today. I thought I should of been 8 but when I got an ultrasound i measured 7 w...
What position are you sleeping in and find most comfortable? Doctors say to sleep on the left side- which helps make sure that blood flo...
We had our first ultrasound this week. Going by my lmp, I was 11 weeks 1 day. The tech said I was 14 weeks 3 days, going by measurements....
Is or did your face break out due to hormones during pregnancy? Did you do anything different to combat it?
Am trying to decide if I should get a humidifier or air purifier for my baby. Which is better?
I have a friend who is 36 weeks prego... She had admitted to her Dr that she had done meth bout 5 different times throughout her pregnanc...
I have two ear infections and was prescribed cortisporin ear drops but read online that it was not safe to take while pregnant, anybody e...
My Dr said he can't detect a heartbeat yet and my hug levels are at 11000 but I got back tomorrow for more blood work what does this mean.
As some of you remember I posted a question about prometrium last week. I got some blood work done and this is my update. Tomorrow I ...
Hey everyone. Me and my husband just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby about a week ago. Well yesterday I noticed some light pink...
What is the best diaper brand for my new born? Appreciate the advice
This one is lengthy but I pray those waiting on slow rising numbers may read and be a little informed of what to possibly expect. ...
just a question about breatfeeding. i was wondering what the best breast pumps are on the market, but not to expensive. I will be staying...
So I was dancing to the music and I was wearing fuzzy socks and have tile flooring. I slipped and fell hard on my butt. I got up and imme...
I have a three year old daughter from my ex husband and when I had her we didn't tell anyone I was being induced because we wanted to spe...
Something about once you become pregnant makes everyone very interested in you. People, friends, family, and STRANGERS ask all sorts of ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.