Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
81 - 100 (of 337974) questions
I’m 5 months pregnant and wasn’t thinking and stupidly mixed bleach and vinegar to clean my toilet when I started to smell it I flushed t...
Hello Everyone, I had a Doc's appt. this past Monday and she informed me that the baby is facing head down already...I freaked out whe...
is balot good for pregnancy?
I tear during sex sometimes and my man isnt huge im worried about tearing when having my bub very badly im not even sure of the worst cas...
Hi there, I am 20 weeks pregnant with twins, and i am still smoking. I have always been a heavy smoker from the age off 14 to now at age ...
Did you or do you have cramping and spotting at some point or all throughout your pregnancy and it turned out to be okay?
I recently got set up with Medicaid and I want to know if if can give the baby his father's last name without naming him on the birth cer...
My wife underwent for his 20 weeks scan and doctors suggested to go for Pregnancy Termination. This is her second pregnancy and the first...
Was diagnosed 4 years ago w/bilateral hydrosalpinx and have had no procedures to correct. I am now 8.5 weeks pregnant from natural concep...
Hi, My wife is in her 20th week of pregnancy. We had the 19th week scan of babies anatomy and were told that the ultrasound shows baby h...
I am 24 weeks pregnant and im still smoking! I have been a loyal smoker for 10 years and i just cant seem, no matter how badly i want to ...
What is one thing about pregnancy that you wish you would have known before starting your pregnancy journey?
hi got stung by a bee today on my arm do i need to do anythink a 9wks 5days its slighgly red and raised thanks xx
I am 37 and a half weeks pregnant with my first child and my partner seems to be super anxious .... He's been so supportive and involved ...
I just had an ultrasound of my pelvis last week and the technologist found that I have PCOS and upon finding that, she also found a gesta...
I lost my mucus plug a couple hours ago. I've been having back pain and Braxton hicks. There has been pressure when i stand up. Ever sinc...
I’m 38 weeks pregnant and I was taking 5mg of norco a day I have 2 weeks left till my delivery date I stopped taking the norco today and ...
Hello, Had my 3rd scan today to see if I have a viable pregnancy the sac has grown in 2 weeks and thI y can see an embryo however no ...
I believe this has been answered before, but couldn't find it in the archives. At around what Hcg level should you be able to see a hear...
Ladies, Another question!! :) I just found out at my 7 week scan that I have an vaginal infection and my doctor gave me clindamycin p...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.