Aa
A
A
A
Close

Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Group

Hai there, I am creating this group to share feelings and information related to Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthirits in general. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and how do you cope with the arthritis pain associated with psoriatic arthritis
1 - 6 (of 27) questions
Does anyone know what this is and how to treat it?
It appears this is not a very active group of late. I have battled a scalp problem for 30 years, which doctors were not helpful with exc...
I am a 56 year old woman who developed psoriasis in October 2012. My psoriasis in under control, with the exception of my scalp. When I...
I have been diagnosed with Psoriasis but before treatment to get i woud like to know from you all, of course who wants to help that the ...
Hi, I'm new to this forum, my husband just turned 50 and we just had our beautiful baby girl 8 months ago. He's on methotrexate but seems...
hi i was wondering what you do to keep your psoriasis under control. I hate to take the cortizone cream as I know its not good for me bu...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.