Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rectal Cancer Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Cancer.
im 24 years old .... I don't suffer from any type of weight loss or pain but here lately ive been noticing blood on the toilet paper afte...
I am a 40yr old male i have had rectal pain along with coccyx pain for 6 months now! I have had a colonoscopy along with several digital...
Do I need to worry about the finding of the test? Is there any solution to treat this problem? And I notice that when I'm constipated the...
My brother is 28 years old. He is undergoing treatment of Rectal cancer Stage II. Chemotherapy has been completed. Now Radiation is sta...
im 24 years old and for the past while ive been having some strange symptoms mostly bleeding after a bowel movement also constipation and...
I had it first 2 years ago. It was a large had stool. It happened only while pooping. After 3 days it stopped. Since then I have it in ev...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.