Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
MY SON IS 6 YEARS OLD AND IT SEEMS AS IF HE HAS BEEN COUGHING ALL OF HIS LIFE. HE COUGHS SO HARD THAT HE VOMITS IN HIS SLEEP AND SOMETIME...
Hi, I am suffering from Vertigo & was wondering if anyone has experienced this & has any recommendations on how to handle it "naturally"...
For about a month I've had this bad smell inside my nose. It's getting worse. It smells like smoke, my eyes will burn and feel dry on o...
I'm a healthy male who seldom coughs unless I'm on the phone. When I try to talk, I almost always have a dry cough every 30 seconds or s...
Hi, Last 2 years, we did a check up in the doctor, the doctor suggested to have an X-ray of his lungs. When my husband got an X-ray, it ...
Iam a 47 year old mail who is 6 months post op froma spinal fusion in the area of C4 and C5. This surgery was a redono based on a failed ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.