Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
I have the constant Post Nasal Drip and throat clearing as a result of it. This has bothered me for about eighteen years and just keeps ...
Black mold (the nasty stuff) has been discovered in my husband's office. For over a 1 1/2 years now he's been having all kinds of differe...
Hi; I recently asked a question, but expressed the FEV1/FVC ratio incorrectly. Therefore, I am resubmitting this question and wanted to ...
I have had a cold problem for about 4 days. I am very congeste on my chest and my voice sounds like Darth Vader on the other side of an i...
I am a perfectly healthy, athletic 30-yr. old female who for the past week has been experiencing difficulty breathing with a tightness in...
I am periodically smelling a foul odor that appears to be coming from my nasal passages. It smells like rotting flesh! Of course, I am ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.