Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Restless Leg Syndrome Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Neurology.
So they have in ropinirole (I forgot how to spell it) but 1mg doesn't seem to be working. :( what other meds can I request?
My doctor has never heard of this before, but I get the same sensations in my arms...mostly my hands and wrists, as I do with RLS. I hav...
Im a 16 year old girl, i wasnt properly diagnosed with this but my doctor suggested i may have it. Basically my hips, thighs , calves, an...
I'm starting to wonder if there could be a link between endometriosis and RLS. Looking back, I've always had RLS, it just never got to b...
Hello, I know the misery of RLS and the only way you can temporarily find relief, if you are lying in bed, is to literally kick the leg s...
I was diagnosed 3 days ago and haven't slept but a few hour naps. Mine seems more severe than most as it affects my shoulders which twist...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease