Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 200) questions
I am 15 years old and used to be very active. I played volleyball for my high school and on a club team and played/worked out around 12 h...
does anyone that has been taking enbral know what happens if you get a fungal infection,and what are common side effects
My mother has RA. We checked the CRP level recently and the report indicates very high CRP level (59.4 mg/l). Then we channeled a doctor ...
Hi My mother has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis recently, for the past 10 years She has had ling issues which they discovered...
Hello. I’m under assessment for Sjögren’s syndrome but also treated separately for muscle issues. Basically all of my muscles are workin...
I want to know the reason behind rheumatoid arthritis diseases. Why this arthritis can happen to a younger and most of them are women.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.