Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
19 - 24 (of 210) questions
Just started taking Enbrel self injection, haven't had RA meds since August. Feeling lighted a bit and very anxious. Is this normal and...
My grandson has been having pains in his joints for a few weeks. They come and go and affect different joints, such as ankles, knees, elb...
   I am a 16 year old male and have been having severe pain, aches, and morning stiffness in many joints. This started 2-3 years ago and ...
I've made a guide to buying a walking cane along with some recommendations. If you're having trouble deciding, the link below might help....
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) or Seronegative Spondyloarthropathy. Suffering for 7 years now. Disease progression is very fast. In t...
I have an appt next week with my rheumy to sort out my symptoms and to see if this is where my symptoms fit.My pain comes and goes the ...
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?