Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
37 - 42 (of 210) questions
Is it possible to have false positives in blood work? My doctor did some blood tests to rule out certain things along with MRIs to rule o...
does RA flare up and then calm down? does it go through cycles?
Got the results of the US today..called my dr. Clinical - Mass Left axilla Multiple enlarged lymph nodes in left axilla largest 2....
Hi......I am a 41 year old female who all this week has had joint/muscle pain so bad to where I can barley walk. I felt like I was gettin...
who will be working alongside Co-CL Carolanivey in the Rheumatoid Arthritis and Arthritis communities. We look forward to working with a...
My husband has very stiff joints almost everywhere. Wrists, fingers, arms, thighs...He only feels tightness, without any pain though. We ...
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?