Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
49 - 54 (of 210) questions
Hey everyone...i hope someone can help me. im feeling so sad about this polyarthritis and disease i have that i just wanted to kill mysel...
Has anyone tried any of these? I got one today. It says it works for: Chronic sleep disorders Headache related pains Pain and swelling...
3 years ago, about a year and a 1/2 after I had my first child I started feeling tons of pain in my knees and hips. Then occasionally my...
Is there any O-T-C meds that y'all have found that works better than Advil? Just curious.
I have a family member who has RA. She was diagnosed about 20 years ago. At first she was on the normal treatments and did well.Yes, she ...
I just found out today that I have R.A.....I understand nothing about it. I have googled it but it just seems like a lot of garble and t...
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?