Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

STDs - International Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
Dr, I am a young male and last night I did something I regret very much. I was intoxicated and visited a transsexual sex worker from t...
Dear Dr I am a male. I had quite a lot of commercial sexual encounters with CSWs (around 15) while in Africa in 2008-2011. They invo...
Dear Dr. This story keeps going for 9 months now with no real end in sight.. I have seen various urologists, all with differing opini...
Dear Dr. Jose, I am a 30 years old male. I had an unprotected oral fellatio, I being the insertive partner with a sex worker in July 2...
So the story goes.. I am currently in Taiwan for my national reservist. Last Saturday I had protected sex with a sex worker in one of the...
I gave into temptation and had protected intercourse with call girl while here in China (shanghai). She also stroked my bare penis with ...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.