Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Group

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."
Hi everyone you can introduce yourself on this thread. What brought you here, how long you have been waiting for a diagnosis and a li...
Hello second family, First off sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have been pretty sick for the last four months. I think I am finall...
Hello Neuro LimboLanders...just wanted to say how much I happy I am to have found this forum and reading your stories and symptoms has ma...
Hi All - I went to doc today for my results from sleep study and everything was normal so he is going to start me on medication to se...
Hi My Second Family, Lately there hasn't been as much activate on this forum. So, I am not sure if anyone will take time to read this po...
In march I had my gallbladder removed, I woke up and knew things werent right. my left side was tingling, my face felt numb, my left eye ...
Although I have no immediate connection with anyone involved with the horribe tragedy that took place in Newtown, Conn. last Friday, othe...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.