Aa
A
A
A
Close

Schizoid Personality Disorder Support Group

Schizoid Personality Disorder doesn't seem to have it's own group since it's on the Schizophrenia axis, but this is a very tough disorder that follows you for life, we'll need the support.
1 - 6 (of 5) questions
Breathe Hope in Me - what's happening with you today? Everyone - I've never met anyone else with my diagnosis. I'm interested to see ...
ive seeing stuff and hearing stuff ever since i was like 8yrs old. ive asked my mom about it in my elementry years and she would laugh an...
Does anyone know where I could be evaluated for SPD in the UK. I am fairly certain this PD applies to me, but need a professional evaluat...
Hello. I am worried about a member of my family, a young man, he has a diagnosis of schizoid personality disorder. I am worried that he d...
I think I have this disorder. From what I read on-line lot of the syptoms ring true. From what I read l lot of people with this disorder ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.