Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Forum

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.
3 weeks ago I had an abortion. Today my boyfriend tried to finger me and we tried to have intercourse. For both, I made him stop because...
for my last 3 years i used to do masturbation 5 time in a week....i m little suffering from premature ejaculation tooo then later i came...
Hello, my wife is having some difficulty during sex. She says it stings the walls of her vagina for a while afterwards and during, and th...
I only have a slight feeling of having an orgasm during masturbation never while having sexual intercourse, what can I do to fix this pro...
Dear Dr. I was passing almost normal sexual life. average ejaculation time. But I tried to boost it and wanted more endurance. Then I to...
Im 22 years old married with one child and lately i haven't had a sex drive and have had an aversion to making love with my husband is so...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.