Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Forum

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.
My bf and I have been together for 6 months and current live together. We moved in together after 3 months of dating. In the beginning, s...
Ok so my few questions and comments are I am 15 going on 16 in a few days anyway I started masturbation when I was in my late 13s I'm don...
I'm a female. I'm having pain with intercourse for the first time with a new male partner. Each time (4 now) I have pain (like sandpaper)...
Hi, so i really hope someone can help me. My fiance and i are about to get married next month and we are expecting a son in august which ...
Hi Ever since I began going through menopause about two years ago, intercourse has been extremely painful. I've tried using nearly ever...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.