Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexuality & Relationships Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.
Hi, I am a 46 year old female, and for as long as I can remember, I can reach orgasm in all sorts of ways...having my hair brushed, durin...
I've seen forums with other men who have had similiar problems, but need some clarification on what the best way to heal myself is. I'...
I am a 21 year old female. I have had no sexual activity with anyone. I have, however, masturbated since I was a little girl. Although I ...
Is it possbile for sprerm to travel through clothing? My boyfriend and I were making out and were laying on each other, ocassional rubbin...
I was able to pleasure my wife orally to an orgasm and twice through intercourse in a 1 hour period with the 2 orgasms coming within 2 mi...
I am a 32 yr old male, and after sexual intercourse with my wife when I orgasm. I feel the urge to urinate while still envolved in the Se...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.