Aa
A
A
A
Close

Shingles Community

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
1 - 20 (of 249) questions
Husband got a rash two months ago that did not ooze or hurt (just some light itching). Just before Thanksgiving his rheumatologist too...
Hallo, Im a 21 years old health worker . One of my patients have shingles (herpes zoster) and I’m 100 percent sure that I had chickenpo...
I had my first attack of Shingles at age 58. I had blisters in my mouth on the left side only, and my primary said it was canker sores. T...
I have had shingles, I had the spots in 2 places. I did not go to the doctors for a week, thinking it would go away, it didn't it got wor...
I have had shingles, pityriasis rosea, and most recently developed severe rosacea on my face. I'm an otherwise healthy 22 year old female...
Diagnosed with shingles Wednesday night - went to doctor same day symptoms started as they were significant. Started Valtrex. Have bumps ...
I was recently at my local docs office due to a rash I developed on the left side of my face, particularly close to the jaw line. It star...
I had a near blackout this past summer at the gym. I brushed it off but the symptoms persisted. I am also a Type 1 diabetic so I had assu...
Two years ago I had lightheadedness for three months during summer. No symptoms last year during summer. This year, same lightheadedness ...
First off, I know what Shingles are and how painful they can be, I have some of that almost every year. But this seems different. Occasio...
For the past 2 yrs I have suffered with unbearable left sided chest pain, its not on my skin it feels like its in and around my left brea...
Hi there, I developed a tingling feeling on my right thigh about 4 days ago. At first I didn't think much of it, but gradually some rashe...
I have had shingles for a year. Never the blisters but a painful, red/purplish rash that looks like a dark center in some areas. It feels...
Hello I was wondering if someone could hopefully help me out?!. It started on the Wednesday just gone I noticed I had a spot on my chest ...
It's been a few days and I've recently been seeing water-like blisters over my body, it started with one, and overnight there's seven mor...
Dear all, I have been diagnosed with herpes zoster few days ago , my symbtoms started as ear and teeth pain with headache then rash s...
Are the genital shingles antibodies the same as the herpes antibodies? I'm asking because I tested positive for herpes type 1 and herpes ...
I've been having this rash on my shins, really itchy, on each shin same location. I've had the itchiness for about 6 months now. Recently...
Hi. I'm wondering what this is. It started out as itching on my lower back on my left side. When i scratch it hurts. Then there were a f...
I'm on day five of the rash and antivirals, day 8 of pain, day 10 of generally feeling unwell. Rash was small on day one when I started ...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions