Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
1 - 6 (of 454) questions
Every time I go to the doctor, I get prescribed antibiotics which don't help. It comes right back soon after or doesn't go away in the fi...
Around a week ago, my husband and I had a pretty bad cold and sinus problems. So he got a neti pot to help with that. He prepared it and ...
So about a month ago I started leaking a clear, water like liquid out of my nostrils. I went to the doctor and he said that my left sinus...
So. I had a stuffy nose - congestion about 5 weeks ago. I over did it with afrin and DayQuil I think. Nose was really dry. It didn’t...
I have had a sinus infection for about 8 weeks. Symptoms did not resolve with antibiotics so I went to an ENT. A recent CT scan reveal...
Hi, my 4yr old daughter has sinus and it acts up when she is outside after a certain time.she has a post nasal drip and always end up wit...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life