Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

Yesterday noticed this weird mark on my skin. It is on the left side of my stomach, on my side. I recently had a stage 2 cancer mass remo...
A light brown rectangle mole/scab/spot suddenly appeared 2 weeks ago on my inner thigh. I am 20 and female with thin skin and have ha...
I have a mole on my abdomen that I recently noticed changed. It has 3 white dots inside the mole…does that sound concerning?
I had this weird bump 5 years ago, I just woke up and this appeared. It was red then and after a few days(I didn't touch it) it turned in...
Hi, so I have something that looks like a raised mole, with a top that is squishy and can be moved from one side to the other. It is brow...
I had a freckle that changed shapes in abour 3 weeks the area was irritated before it changed. Now there is just a pink scar where the fr...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.