Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

Hello and thank you for your time. I have had a pimple like sore on my inner thigh for the better part of this year - at least 8 to 10 mo...
So I am really worried about a mole I have that I have actually had since I was very young. It is a intradermal nevus and it has always b...
Hello all, This mole has been here for a bit, and it looks rather strange to me. Does this seem normal? It’s on my upper arm area. I hav...
Picture in my profile. My PCM says "Don't worry, I don't think it's cancer." Not very reassuring. He prescribed me some sort of oint...
Hi, A couple years ago I found out, that there is a small black dot in the middle of the mole, that was under my breast. I went to th...
Hello all, I have recently noticed this mole on my arm and am rather concerned about it. Does this look like a dangerous or cancerous m...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.