Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
Been on the CPAP for the last year. three months ago I had a septoplasty...All went well. Two weeks ago I had UPPP surgery and ever since...
Hello, i suffer from severe anxiety and 6 months ago my gp prescribed me 80mg Propranalol to ease the symptoms which has worked well, how...
WHAT CAN I DO TO GO TO SLEEP FASTER, IT TAKES HOURS FOR ME TO FALL ASLEEP I JUST TOSS AND TURN AND THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING??
hi i am a 18 year old female who cant go to sleep everynight til 3am i dont know y my bf says i stop sleeping in my sleep then breathe ag...
Hello, I am 36 yrs old suffering with mild sleep apnea. I am scheduled to have a tonsillectomy,UP3, septoplasty, and inferior turbinate r...
I have been on APAP since November 2008. I have only "missed" one or two nights using my machine since starting, and those were because ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.